Monday, June 22, 2015

Blushing Black Beauty: FitMe Dewy and Smooth

THIS FOUNDATION IS AWESOME SAUCE. I love it.

It's not what I consider dewy, but I do have very, very dry skin, so hardly anything is because my skin sucks up the oil before I can leave the house... It's more of a radiant finish on my skin. Very calm looking and pretty. It doesn't accentuate dry patches or hair on my face, but just looks really pretty.

IT IS SUPER SMOOTH THOUGH! SMOOTH LIKE BUTTER. It's looks so smooth on my face. It looks like I don't have skin or any blemishes for that matter. People think I look so flawless when I wear it so of course, it is my favorite foundation at the moment. So smooth. I have used it both with and without a primer (Baby Skin) and I love it more with, but without is very pretty as well. My skin looks so soft when I wear this foundation.

It matches my skin very well. It looks very unified and natural. The foundations matches my face so perfectly and no matter how many times I check it in the mirror, it still looks as it did when I first put it on.

Granted, I do have dry skin with minimal blemishes, so coverage and staying power are not my points of expertise, but texture and sensitivity I can do just fine.

This foundation did not break me out and once again, looks smooth as hell on my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment