Saturday, December 20, 2014

BBG's Take On: L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara

I feel like I may have given into the hype here, but I'm just gonna say, it was worth it. I love this mascara (and the bendy wand).  What have people got against this bendy wand anyways. To be honest, it only aids in application and keeps the wand further away from the roots of my lashes which I scrape quite often with stiffer wands.

The first thing I have to say about this mascara is that I got it in the color "Black Brown" accidentally and it still made my lashes pop. It added alot of volume and alot of length. I was very impressed. I felt like I looked angelic and the color looked gorgeous in brown. It is one of the most glamourous mascaras I own and costed only around $6. I am in love.

The only think I'm not so in love with is how clumpy it can get. I hate clumpy lashes... and crunchy lashes and that's something else that this mascara can be... However it looks good enough most of the time that I like it.

Pros:

  1. Gives alot of volume and length. 
  2. The formula isn't too dry. 
  3. The packaging is cute.
  4. The bendy brush makes application easier.

Cons:

  1. It can get clumpy. You need to take great care to make sure it isn't.
  2. It dries slowly, so you may smudge a bit if you blink while it's drying.
  3. Your lashes can be a little crunchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment