Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Blushing Black Beauty: truBLEND Liquid Foundation Review

LET'S GET TO IT!


Pros

  1. This foundation is moisturizing. - I have dry skin and having a foundation that dries out leaves my skin with dry patches on it. 
  2. It doesn't oxidize after mixing with the oil from my morning skin routine - I don't end up with skin 2-3 shades darker than my face because I decided I wanted the dewy look. 
  3. The PRICE - It was cheap as hell. One of the cheapest drugstore foundations with my skin tone!
  4. The undertones - I was able to find a yellow undertoned one for winter and a more orangey undertone for the summer. 

Cons

  1. It only wears for a few hours - By the end of the day, I have less of it on than I put on my face in the morning.

Overall I really liked this foundation. It was easy to find my shade and the undertones didn't leave a greycast on my face. This was good because often my skin tone gets the pink undertone and that makes me look a little ghosty to be honest.

My shades are d2 (winter) and d4 (summer).

No comments:

Post a Comment